WM-Subsurface (formerly known as Farm Works Surface) is farm drainage software that works with the Trimble® WM-Drain™ farm drainage solution. WM-Subsurface ensures the optimal placement of tile and surface drains in both surface and sub-surface drainage water management projects, helping to drain fields adequately and increase crop yields. Easily overlay other layers such as yield or soil types to help visualize the field from different perspectives.
The farm drainage software installs on desktop computers utilizing Microsoft® Windows® 7 or higher.
- Automatically calculate recommended pipe sizing
- Generate estimated project cost and materials required
- Easily make design adjustments based on vertical profile and set or change direction of water outlet
- Levee creation from topography data based on contour interval and implement turn radius
- Utilize tributary lines to assist with following natural surface water flows
Why Choose WM-Subsurface?
The Easiest Water Management Software
Automatic Pipe Sizing:
- Calculate the recommended pipe size for all pipes within a given design, as well as generate an estimate on total cost and material required for the drainage project.
- Helps you quickly and efficiently produce optimal drainage designs while reducing your overall costs.
- Allow your farm drainage softwre to determine the various watershed zones of the field to assist with main, submain and lateral pipe placement.
- Enable flow arrows and tributary lines to assist with tracing the natural surface water flows
- Utilise the drawing tools to tie laterals to mains, create parallel lateral spacing and clip drainage lines
- Layout and design drainage tile by size, pipe type, phase, then enter the minimum depth, maximum depth and optimum grade for each
- Utilise the design check feature to confirm that all drainage lines flow correctly