FieldLevel II System
The Trimble® FieldLevel™ II system streamlines the surveying, designing, and leveling steps required for land leveling projects. It also provides two methods for installing rice levees.
FieldLevel II helps ensure optimal water management by providing improvements in yields, water usage, and farm productivity.
- Efficiently distribute water by maintaining grade
- Improve yields by controlling excess water
- Minimize water costs and improve farm productivity
- Survey: Precisely map your fields; create boundaries, interior points, and surfaces with ease; and calculate and report on the true acreage of your survey area for optimal field coverage and accurate surface designs.
- Design: Create a best-fit surface using Autoplane technology; define primary and cross slopes for prescribed orientation and grades; and utilize Multiplane design software for more complex field requirements.
- Level: Automatically drive the scraper hydraulic valves on any type of tractor and scraper to level your fields. You can also operate both tandem and dual scraper systems to increase the productivity of your leveling projects.