Trimble RangePoint RTX is an affordable, entry-level alternative to free-to-air (SBAS) satellite systems that provides <50cm repeatable accuracy via satellite or cellular delivery worldwide. Agriculture customers can achieve 15cm pass to pass accuracy. This advanced technology in agriculture helps you achieve the quality standards you need in less time when broad-acre farming.
- Availability: Worldwide via satellite accessibility
- Broad Accuracy: Provides 15 cm (6″) pass to pass accuracy and 50 cm (20″) repeatable accuracy*
- Ideal for broadacre applications: like spraying, spreading and cultivation
- Quick Initialisation to full accuracy in less than 5 minutes**
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou enabled for ultimate reliability and accessibility
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No need to worry about losing radio signal reception since a base station is not needed for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
* 95% performance based on in field measurements. Achievable accuracy and initialization time may vary based on type and capability of receiver and antenna, user’s geographic location and atmospheric activity, scintillation levels, GNSS constellation health and availability and level of multipath including obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
- Necessary precision – with a 15cm pass to pass accuracy, you can get your job done right the first time with the consistent row spacing
- Keep working – dropped signals are a thing of the past. Trimble’s reliable networks ensure you’re always on and working so you can keep on producing without interruption
- Reliable service – A base station isn’t required, meaning there’s no need to worry about losing radio signal connectivity, or losing time on the job
- Work anywhere – with RTX you can farm anywhere whether you’re in a remote location or large geographic area