CenterPoint RTX Standard
Trimble CenterPoint RTX for Agriculture is built on Trimble’s exclusive RTX technology, providing repeatable high-accuracy GNSS positioning via satellite or cellular delivery worldwide. It helps you achieve the quality standards you need in less time for strip tilling, planting and seeding, spraying, spreading and more. Watch your productivity and profits grow.
- Availability: Worldwide
- High Accuracy: Provides < 2.5cm horizontal accuracy*
- Quick initialisation: CenterPoint RTX converges to full accuracy in <20 minutes,** see coverage map for details
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS & BeiDou enabled
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
- Fast Restart (Agriculture) and Quick Start (Survey): Decrease the standard** initialisation time to less than 5 minutes at the beginning of each day by starting your tractor in the same place you shut it off the night before
- Benefit for farming: Achieve greater productivity in the field when planting, spraying or spreading. High accuracy, Trimble CenterPoint RTX, can reduce overlap by 90% – 95%. This equates to up to a 5% savings on input costs.***
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver convergence time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
*** As compared to planting using a guidance system or guidance system with SBAS corrections with a 40 ft planter. Results may vary based on equipment, field size and other conditions.
- High accuracy – provides better than 2.5cm at 95% absolute, repeatable horizontal accuracy
- Better uptime – dropped signals are a thing of the past. Trimble’s reliable networks ensure you are always on and working so you can keep on producting without interruption
- Reliable service – a base station isn’t required, meaning there’s no need to worry about losing radio signal connectivity, or losing time on the job
- Work anywhere – with RTX you can farm anywhere whether you’re in a remote location or have paddocks scattered over large geographic areas
- Fast initialistion – converges to full accuracy in <20 minutes