Be in to win an Air New Zealand Deluxe Mystery Escape Weekend for two!
The competition opens 8:00am Tuesday 13 February 2024 and closes at 5.00pm Friday 29 March 2024 (the ‘Promotion Period’).
To be eligible to win you must complete the form with all correct details.
All eligible entrants will go into the draw with one winner being selected at random on Monday 1 April 2024.
Winner will be notified by email
The prize consists of
One (1) Air New Zealand Deluxe Mystery Escape Weekend for two:
- Return flights with Air New Zealand
- 4-4.5-star accommodation
- Breakfast included
- rental car for the full duration of your stay
NOTE: All other expenses relating to attending the prize including transport and accommodation are at the winner’s expense
Additional Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is open to the public (currently residing in New Zealand only).
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, negotiable, or redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants agree that Vantage NZ may use their name, entry, and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes.
- By entering you consent to Vantage NZ receiving and storing your contact information provided in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You also agree for Vantage NZ to send you updates throughout the giveaway period.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Vantage NZ, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this giveaway or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the giveaway, including the decision of Vantage NZ will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made will be .
- Vantage NZ reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Vantage NZ staff and their immediate family members are exempt from winning.
- Vantage NZ reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the giveaway or amend the rules at any time without prior notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to receive correspondence from Vantage NZ regarding additional promotions and offers.
- All entries remain the property of Vantage NZ. All personal information will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Personal information may be used to conduct this giveaway and for future promotional and publicity purposes. By entering this giveaway entrants’ consent to the use of their information as described above.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.