The Trimble® Field-IQ™ crop input control system enables productive and efficient functionality for your planting and nutrient and pest management operations. The Field-IQ system works with the Trimble TMX-2050 display and CFX-750™ display.
- Variable rate application control
- Automatic section control
- Boom height control
- Seed monitoring
- Spinner speed control
Why Choose field-iq?
The system to fine tune your inputs
Variable Rate Application:
Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to 6 different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals, and broadcast fertilisers.
- Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
- Adjust your seed population, fertilsier rates, or spray application manually or using a prescription creted with Trimble Ag Software
- Fore more efficient fertiliser utilisation add a GreenSeeker system
Automatic Section Control:
Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control
- Automatically control up to 4 rows individually for mximum savings and increased yields
- See where you have been and what you have done with overlap detection
- Elimiate overlap by adding TruCount products
Boom Height Control:
Maintain even material application when spraying, minimise environmental impact and reduce operator fatigue.
- Automatically adjust the height of the boom sections with sensors that measure the distance between ground cover or plant canopy, resulting in even application of materials
- Ensure health of neighbouring crops and minimise environmental impact by eliminating off-target applications of products
- Automatic height sensing reduces operator fatigue by eliminating the need for manual boom switching
Monitor real-time seeding information of fertiliser delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
- See the results of singulation, including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Spinner Speed Control:
Automatically control spinner speed for spreader applications
The RawsonTM drive by Trimble allows you to perform single-product variable rate application control to meet the needs of specific areas of your field
Tru Count Air Clutches and LiquiBlock valuves deliver superior performance for all your planting and spraying applications. They allow you to start and stop the flow of seed and fertilsier in real time from the vehicle cab. With almost instant activation or deactivation, there is no lag time in your operation.