Terms and Conditions - Competitions
Be in to win one of three $100 Prezzy Cards
The survey prize draw is open from 6.00pm Tuesday 7 November 2023 and closes at 5.00pm Friday 24 November 2023 (the ‘Promotion Period’).
To be eligible to win you must complete the survey and include your contact details so we can contact you if you win.
All eligible entrants will go into the draw with three winners being selected at random on Wednesday 29 November 2023.
Winners will be notified by the phone number or email provided in the survey.
- The giveaway is open to the public (currently residing in New Zealand only).
- Respondents can only complete the survey and enter the draw once; an additional entry will be awarded for a valid google review.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, negotiable, or redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants agree that Vantage New Zealand may use their name, entry, and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes.
- By entering you consent to Vantage New Zealand receiving and storing your contact information provided in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You also agree for Vantage New Zealand to send you updates throughout the giveaway period.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Vantage New Zealand, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this giveaway or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- Vantage New Zealand is not responsible for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a winner and after it has been released from Vantage New Zealand’s control.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the giveaway, including eligibility the decision of Vantage New Zealand will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made will be entered into.
- Vantage New Zealand reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Vantage New Zealand staff and their immediate family members are exempt from winning.
Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.vantage-nz.com.
Promoter: The promoter of this competition is Vantage New Zealand.
How to enter: Entries will be accepted when an entry is submitted as per the competition rules.
Eligibility: Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are residing in New Zealand at the time of the competition. Employees of Vantage New Zealand, prize sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition. Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition page to be eligible for the associated prize.
Competition dates: The Competition will begin and end as outlined on the competition page (Competition Period). Vantage New Zealand reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
Winner selection: The winner(s) will be selected at the end of the competition. The eligible winner(s) will receive the prize outlined in the competition post on social media. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
Vantage New Zealand will attempt to notify the winner using the contact details provided. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days of initial contact, the prize will be forfeited with a new winner selected allowing the prize to be allocated to a new eligible winner. Selection results are final.
Receiving the prize: Vantage New Zealand is not responsible for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a winner and after it has been released from Vantage New Zealand’s control.
Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable, negotiable, or redeemable for cash.
Exclusion of liability: Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Vantage New Zealand, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by the person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming, or benefiting from the prize.
Disputes: In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the promoter will be entered into.
Additional terms: The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Privacy: Vantage New Zealand may collect your personal information (name and contact details) for the purpose of administering and processing the competition only. Any personal information collected as part of this Competition will be held by Vantage New Zealand in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access, update and correct any of your personal information. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.